Your eCommerce Web Designer
I am a freelance eCommerce web designer in Manchester who can help your business to grow with an online shop for your website. Whatever your business and requirements, I will help to create the perfect website designed with eCommerce functionality, tailored specifically to you. Considering going with an agency for your web design needs because you think it will be better for your business? Think again!
As a freelance eCommerce web developer, I offer:
eCommerce UX Design
To make your customer’s journey through your website, a satisfying and rewarding experience.
Visual & User Friendly CMS
Using WordPress, managing your online shop is as easy as personalising your Facebook account.
Better value for money
I do everything an agency can do for you, but without the extra charges for business overheads.
Safe & Reliable Hosting
With frequent security checks & backups, one of the fastest & safest cloud servers in the United Kingdom.
Website Design with eCommerce
I work as a freelance eCommerce website designer based in Manchester. I work with local, national and international clients that offer different products and services. This experience has taught me flexibility in my eCommerce website design and how to tailor my services to meet a range of requirements.
Freelance WooCommerce Developer
I understand that each business has unique needs and will require different strategies to thrive. That is why I use the latest design and integration strategies on WordPress and WooCommerce to build an online shop for your website that meets your needs.
I offer eCommerce websites to suit multiple business needs.
No business is the same, which means there is no “one-site-fits-all” solution.
I offer a wide range of unique eCommerce web design packages, but these are the most popular areas:
- Standard online shop. All you need is a simple online shop to sell physical or online products to a broader audience.
- Event sales site. Taking payments and bookings for events online is a given nowadays. Give your customers a smooth and secure experience with a bespoke eCommerce booking platform.
- Subscription products or services. Selling subscription-based products and services has never been easier. I can arrange an integrated online shop for your website that offers this specific service.
- Wholesale eCommerce. Build an easy to use eCommerce website for selling your products to retailers or resellers, offering the same services as any other eCommerce website.
- Affiliate eCommerce. Affiliate selling is becoming more and more popular. I can develop an eCommerce website for you to start earning a commission for selling products from other shops.
- Dropshipping. Use your site to offer dropshipping services to other companies by selling their wholesale products for them.
Setting up one of these eCommerce websites for success can be a challenge, but I will work closely with your business to design an eCommerce website that is up to scratch.
Want to build a type of eCommerce website not listed above? Do not hesitate to contact me, and we can discuss your ideas in much more detail.
What features you can expect with your eCommerce web design.
A good eCommerce web developer can meet the expectations of both your business and your customers. Finding this balance is the key to the success of your business. Part of this is offering all the basics that customers expect from your eCommerce website. As part of your web design with eCommerce functionality, you can expect the following features:
- Efficient stock management. Track your stock, offer email notifications, and efficiently manage out of stock items.
- Multiple payment options. Secure debit/credit card services, PayPal or other online payment services, bank transfer, and many more.
- Clear shipping costs. You have the option of a shipping cost calculator or automatic shipping cost calculation; whatever suits your business better.
- Different shipping methods. All the options you could need, from free shipping, local or international, to store collection.
- Optional customer reviews. Your business might thrive on customer reviews, or you might not need them. You have the option of including a product review function on your eCommerce site.
- Enable discount codes, Flash promotions or end-of-season sales. Whatever the reason, you can choose a discount code, expiry date and many other redemption conditions.
These are the services offered on all eCommerce web design packages. However, one of the great things about WordPress and WooCommerce is that there are so many more options available. Perhaps you have got unique business needs that fall outside of those listed above. If so, contact me, and we can discuss everything in more detail.
It’s time to bring some art to your cart!
If you reached this point, the rest is fast, easy & obligation-free!
It takes less than one minute.